Very good!
Frankly, I wouldn't have expected anyone whose folks named him Cameron
to play the ocarina!  <g>  On the other hand, the mental images of "jazz
ocarina" are somehow appealing! <smile>

You may have known of Tommy Newsome, who was with the Johnny Carson band.
One night many years ago I caught him at a Malibu jazz club, and found
he played classical flute!
Primarily known as a tenor sax man, he was very good on the flute.
When he played Bach it brought tears to your eyes. . .

Thanks for the entry on the Pentax-using Musicians List!  <g>
Your training and experience is suitably impressive!

keith whaley