I've just been informed by the war department that I am to photograph the
reception at a wedding on April 7.  My plan is to give her the ZX-5n with a
24-50 zoom while I use the PZ-1p with the FA 28-105 and 500FTZ flash, both
loaded with Portra 400.  Any suggestions/hints would be  greatly
appreciated.

Bill, KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]