It's easy.  Friday night a Jewish wedding... Satuday a.m. Catholic
wedding...Saturday p.m. Protestant or Jewish wedding...Sunday  afternoon  who
knows....Sunday night another who knows.  And that is the easy schedule.  Then
there is the last weekend in June when it really gets busy.  That  also includes
about 120-150 shots per wedding.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, you wrote:
> > All I can say is more power to you.  I shot about 700
> > weddings, etc., on the
> > New York/New Jersey society circuit during a
> > five-year period and they don't
> > make enough scotch and aspirin to get me to do another one ;-)
> >

> Wow! 700 weddings in 5 years!  How did you do it?  500 would be
> a very full schedule for 5 years.

That is only two a week.  Two per day on the weekend was common and there was a
lot of mid-week affairs.  I was also a lot younger then ;-)

--
Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801