I'm not insane enough (yet) to shoot an actual wedding.  This is a wedding
of a very dear friend and they've asked us to do informal shots of the
reception.  This will be our wedding gift to the  happy couple.  All they
want is 4x6 minilab prints for a small album, but I will keep the negatives
in case they want enlargements at a later date.

Bill, KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]