Hi Doug ...

You might also try the HN-3 hood on that 28~70.  The HN-3 is a
little deeper and a scosh narrower than the HN-2 (it vignettes on
the 24mm) and was designed to fit the Nikon some 35mm Nikon lenses,
both prime and zoom.  My preliminary check shows that it probably
doesn't vignette on the K28/3.5, but I've not shot any film with a
Pentax 28mm and the HN-3.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]