I've done likewise ... Sony made a nice brushed aluminum one for their
memory sticks, and maybe they've got something similar for the CF or
Micro drives now that they're using them.  The one I have has
compartments for the cards on either side, or, if needed, the
compartment on one side can be removed and replaced with a compartment
for a PCMCIA adapter.

http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/case1jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/case2jpg

I'm sure there are other sources besides Sony, but these pics may give
you an idea. Do try to get an aluminum case ... they seem to hold up
better.

shel