Well Kodak didn't with the DCS-760 (pcmcia wi-fi card).

Nikon has a wi-fi transmitter (longer range)for the D2H. Should be a god send for event photographers like Dave Brooks. Now how about a satellite phone transmitter so the newsies can transmit directly to their service bureau?

They make CF wi-fi cards that you should be able to use in any camera that takes a CFII card.

--

Collin Brendemuehl wrote:
p.s.  I still maintain that the first company to turn the DSLR into
a self-contained & secure network device can control the PJ market.
Now if only Pentax would hire me to head an engineering section.
After all, I'm working contract @ Honda R&D now!  :)

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."