I remember temps like that when I was stationed in Kansas (Forbes AFB), only they were F rather than C. But then it was much colder in the old days, why I remember walking to school in snow up to my knees, now it hardly gets over my ankles. (grin)

frank theriault wrote:
You should move to Canada for a couple of years, just to experience some ~real~ cold.

Last winter (a cold one by Toronto standards) we had several weeks where the morning temp was around -25, with a wind chill of around -40C. The daily highs were around -15C.

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."