Hi guys,

The questions I am going to ask may have been asked before. But since
the archive doesn't contain all the messages since the beginning, I'm
afraid that I have to trouble you guys.

According to Boz's K-mount page, there are 4 types of teleconverters
still in production at the moment, A 1.4x L and S, A 2x L and S. There
is also the discontinued F 1.7x AF adaptor.

The questions
1. By using the teleconverter, will I loose one F stop or does it
remains the same?
2. If I use the A series teleconverters on an AF body, do I still have
the AF ability or do I go MF?
3. Among the TCs, is there any specific one that you guys favour?

Cheers

Andy