On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:31:18 +1000, Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

>I think that personally, I am leaning toward Kevins offer at the moment,
>what do you guys think?
>
>If we have enough notice, I might even bring my family, the kids would love
>it down there....  Have to be during a WARM month though, NSW is way too
>cold for us Queenslanders! lol...

Tanya,

I grew up in Brisbane but have spent the past nearly 16 years living in
Hobart and Melbourne.  WARM is fine but can we avoid HOT??

My first free dates are Anzac day weekend, though down here we don't
get a public holiday on the Monday.  After that any time except the
weekend of the second Monday of the month is fine.

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon