From: Kevin Waterson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Australian alternative to GFM??

This one time, at band camp, "John Coyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Aaaargh, bad timing Stan, I'll be in Hong Kong/China/Hong Kong between
20th.
> March and 10th. April!!!

> > I'll be in Adelaide the last weekend in March and/or the first
weekend in
> > April. The Barossa Valley? Kangaroo Island?

I think it would be near impossible to fit in with _everyones_
timetable,
but here is a possible start. NSW school holidays begin 9th April 2004
and
with Anzac Day holiday, end on 26 April 2004.

We could get a week from 17th - 24th April 2004 This would allow those
with children to make the journey also and gives 4 months to prepare.

Kind regards
Kevin

--
 ______