A long time since last time but here we go again:

*   Most of all I want an FA 1,4X-L converter dedicated to the FA* super telephotos. I
really want AF with my long lens when using a converter - Pleaseeee!

*   I'm now using the FA645 45/2.8, FA645 75/2.8 and FA645 120/4 Macro for my Pentax
645n. This stuff is quite heavy and take some space in my bag. However, the current
two 645 zoom lenses are big and heavy. You also need both in order to cover a
reasonable focal lenght range from wide-angle to tele; one is a wide angle to standard
zoom, the other a standard to telephoto zoom. What I want is an equivalent to a 28-70
(35mm system), something like 45-115 (645 system) with excellent optical quality (how
about ED glass?), for us landscape shooters. This lens should be compact and
lightweight. This could be achieved in three ways: 1) use of magnesium; 2) that new
construction method used in the recently released FA 28-105 lens; 3) slow speed -
around F:5.6. Now this would have turned the 645n + that lens into a formidable
versatile and portable medium format outfit and it would all in all been more compact
and vastly more versatile than the medium format range finders with a lens collection
covering similar range.

*   Put that IS converter into the market. Imagine being possible to turn all your
lenses into IS lenses.

*   An FA* 400/4.5 lens

Pål