Congrats on the new job, Christian (assuming this to be an upward re-assignment, that is...) <g>

cheers,
frank

From: "Christian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: New job and Ritz Camera
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:58:13 -0500

I just changed jobs this week and started working for a software company =
in Washington, DC.

Just around the corner there is a One-Hour MotoPhoto and across the =
street is the biggest Ritz Camera store I've ever seen.

Surprisingly, for a Ritz, it is well stocked with high-end gear and more =
surprisingly, with lots of Pentax bodies, lenses and accessories. And =
not just the cheap stuff either.  I saw several FA* lenses as well as =
the *ist-D in my 5 minute browse through the store.  Soon I will check =
out their printing service for convenience and will compare them to the =
MotoPhoto as well as the store I go to in Northern Virginia.

I've never liked Ritz because of their prices were way to high and =
because they NEVER had what I wanted or had a knowledgeable staff.  =
Maybe this store is different....

Christian

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca