Shel Belinkoff wrote:
  Who on this list has never developed their own film and made
 prints in a darkroom?

I was going to say "Me"
But then I remembered. I processed a film at school once and made one print. I also processed a roll of slide film using a kit. (Also many years ago!)

As to Graywolf's questions

>1. who on the list currently has a darkroom.
>2. is it a permanent darkroom, or do you have to set it up each time you use it?
>3. do you do B&W, or color, or both?
>4. who besides TV has junked their darkroom for digital.

I bought some chemicals and tanks and stuff earlier in the year, intending to set up a darkroom in the as yet unfinished basement. Then I got the 10D and ditched the idea of a darkroom. Set up a gaggle of printers instead.

Wendy Beard, Ottawa, Canada http://www.beard-redfern.com