At 23:38 23/03/01, I wrote stuff which I've snipped:

Hi again all

There is a K2 DMD for sale here in Perth, Western Australia. The cost is
AUD 300 ono (Or near offer). This equates to about $150 USD, convert to
your local currency at will.

I have talked to the seller, it is working on manual, but on automatic it
doesn't show (use) the correct shutter speed. I have no idea if it can be
fixed, the seller hd it in to a repairer that didn't want to look at it as
he didn't have any spare parts.

If anyone is interested the phone number is [Australia +61] 040 911 0862
which is a mobile number, so I have no idea of how that works if dialing
from overseas.

If you need a local representative drop me a line and I'll see what I can
do for you.

Cheers

Jon

Relax! Take life as it comes, you can't chase the sun, you can't race the wind