Jon Hope writes:

> Are these a desirable item? There's one in the local paper for sale, going
> price $300 AUD (erm, I think that's about $2.91 US today).

 I'd buy it at that price.  AU$300 is currently N$360 which is about what a K2
(non-DMD) goes for here, with a 50mm lens attached.  If you get the motor
drive as well then you've got a bit of a bargain IMO.

 If it's black then it's worth even more, I'm told.

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E.
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield