Really Chris, do I detect a strange tone to your voice?  Sarcasm? Cynicism
even?  I promise you, I could never lay claim to such eloquently written
words, and yes, I do agree that the imparitiality and objectivity are to be
admired.  I'll have to look it up and see just who it is that gets chosen to
write these things...

;-).... oops, who put that wink there?!?

tan.

> Ah, yes... I couldn't help but be bowled over by the overwhelming
> impartiality and objectivity that is the hallmark of academic writing.  :)
> Good job on the transcription.
>
> ;)
> chris
>

> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:
>
> > Chris said: "That has to be the best o' the lot so far.  Thanks, Tan.
:)"