frank

From: "Tanya Mayer Photography" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>
When she pays me the $400 in coming days, it will go straight to the seller
of the camera, and so, really, she has assisted in enabling me with said
camera, and for that I am very greatful.  <snip>

Make your home warm and cozy this winter with tips from MSN House & Home. http://special.msn.com/home/warmhome.armx