Vic wrote:"Maybe incorporate some Australian landmarks in the background to
help identify it. I'm not suggesting these photos
 would be better than what you have already shot, just different and it may
lead to a visual concept that would help sell the clothing. I know that in
North America anything Australian is pretty cool."

Many thanks for your lovely comments and great suggestions Vic!  This is
exactly what we intend to do with the location photography, incorporating
the kids wearing the clothes, some very Aussie backdrops, and the kids doing
some very "Aussie" things...

I will be sure to post some for you to see when they are done, and again,
many thanks...

t.