Tanya,

I deleted all the previous discussion but I think I can sum it all up by
saying, you need to charge more - alot more.

You are a very good photographer, better than I'll ever be. Why you dont
recognize this, I'm not sure, as we here all do. However I do think that we
all suffer from this, I know that with most of my pictures I only see whats
wrong with them, while others think they are great (of course those others
arent professionals, or even amatuer photographers).

What you need to realize is that you are not an amatuer doing this for fun.
You are a professional, and you work reflects that. Your rates also need to
reflect this if you want to make a living. I went through the same thing in
my line of work. One day I realized that I was a professional at what I do,
and I needed to charge what professionals charge, otherwise I wont be able
to work.

arnie

P.S. I love your work, wish you could've shot my wedding - though its a long
way to NY!