From: "Len Paris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Cheap bastards? -was: Down off my "high-horse"... with a thump.
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:45:37 -0600

Frank,

You don't have to be anyone that you aren't to do portrait photography.
I really love shooting protraits of people I know.  I try to capture an
image that defines who they are, at least in my estimation.  It's a very
satisfying thing when you capture the essence of a friend.  I never sell
or publish those images.  They are labors of love.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca