To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: version 1.1

Just for clarification: does this upgrade mean that K and M lenses are

useable

in aperture priority mode, or stopped down?

William Robb wrote:

Friends, we have improved K-mount compatability.
Now, with the lens off "A", putting the camera into manual and pressing

the

green button will give the "correct" shutter speed.
EV comp im manual is a nice touch.
The ist D camera just got a whole lot better.

William Robb