This is great news!

Pentax seems to have implemented this function in a very
ingenious way: the camera automatically steps down
(dof preview) for a moment to meter at the correct aperture.
This is almost as good as having the full open aperture metering.

This update is an example which shows that Pentax does listen to
their customers after all...

Antti-Pekka

---
Antti-Pekka Virjonen