From: "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On 9 Jan 2004 at 8:38, Antti-Pekka Virjonen wrote:
>
> > This update is an example which shows that Pentax does listen to
> > their customers after all...
>
> See whining works :-)
>
> Rob Studdert

Hi there Rob,

Yes, very late on this thread, but I just wanted to say how pleased I am seeing that
you now taken the plunge in to Pentax digital after all, and that your messages
reflect a much happier - or should I say much less dissatisfied - mood regarding
Pentax digital, than what I was sadly noticing in your messages ever since the
announcement of the first "crippled" version of the D*ist.

I also appreciate all your reports on (results from) using it very much too.

Lasse