From: "Robert Chiasson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Is there an analog only Pentax list?
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:47:37 -0400

Yes - there's a K1000 list at Yahoo (among others).

But it doesn't seem nearly as active as this one.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leonard Paris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 3:19 PM Subject: RE: Is there an analog only Pentax list?

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca