Hi Len,

I just ran a test, and here's what I found: using the calibrated monitor
the image with the ARGB profile looked more saturated and brighter than
the lab profiles.  And while the lab glossy and matte profile were very
different to tell apart from one another, using the Info tool showed that
the images had somewhat different screen colors.

The difference would have to show up on the screen if you wanted to see
how the final results might look.