  Bill.One of the reasons i baged my mf gear and bought the PZ-1 was i felt either due
my poor eys
or the M lenses i have,the proofs i was getting back lateley always looked soft.Even
looking back at
pictures taken with the consumer zooms,35-80 and 80-200 "looked" sharper.The last few
returns with
the PZ-1 and either the sigma 100-300 or Pentax SMCA70-210 f4 mounted all look nice and
sharp.

Other than me getting in my truck and driving a fair distance to look at the *istD or
even
the
D100,which will be most responses<g>have you or anyone else tried shots with the M
lenses
on it.If so
how do you feel the picture quality was.
It may just be the M  lenses i have( 50,135 and 150) ARE soft lenses.

Dave