Hi!

PS> How true. When you don't have to think about exposure, you stop
PS> thinking about light. When you stop thinking about light, you produce
PS> crap. I didn't look at the photos in question, so I can't comment on
PS> that. But I agree that an on camera flash is almost never the right
PS> solution.

Paul, even if you did not look at the pictures at the time of the
above writing, you have to realize that I just took my camera and
trusty 50 mm lens with to have fun. Folks liked their shots immensely.
So, I guess I both made them feel good and learned something from this
experience.

Not to mention some beer that I finally could drink...

Now I suppose PDML would ban me for the above sentence <VBG>...

Boris