You cut off the banana seat? Where'd you put your girlfriend?

I had a Red White and Blue Sears bike. It had a banana seat and wheelie
bars, and we'd lower the front of the seat and the bars so you could ride
around chopper style and look cool.

> Kids do stupid things, I was coasting along and letting my
> foot catch in the front spokes, making a pleasing rattling
> noise, when it got caught a little further than I planned -
> round went my foot until it made good contact with the fork,
> and I somersaulted down the road. Dazed and with twisted
> ankle, all I could mutter was 'cooool!'

Yeah, kids do stupid things. When I was 4 I tried to fix the chain on an
exercise bike and ended up cutting a finger off.

tv