On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:40:03 -0500, Mark Cassino wrote:

>I just use a big ear syringe to blow air on the CCD - I bought it for that
>purpose and keep it in a zip lock when not in use.  Virtually any trip to
>the beach during a gale means that the CCD will need cleaning, even when I
>don't change lenses.

Mark,

This is why I'm not yet going fully digital.  I really don't like the
idea of getting even the slightest bit of salt spray on the CCD and
into the electronics.  And I don't like the idea of removing identical
spots from 100 exposures because a speck of dust got there after the
first picture.

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon