Omigosh!  That is hilarious Steve!  You are, as Cotty made note of, one
CRAZY fellow! lol...

I LOVE this bit "performing a black-body radiation analysis: we are within
accepted norms for the commencement of thermal de-creasing "!

How funny you are!  Seeing that you love it so much, wanna come and do some
"non-record breaking" ironing at my house?  You can't CLIMB a mountain to do
it though, as the "mountain" that I am referring to is that of the ironing
itself!  And I even have power points with electricity in my house (go
figure?!?), so that no-one has to stand there and "utilise the high-altitude
solar radiation flux to activate the photothermic sole-plate"!  You'd better
hurry though, school starts in two hours and there are 2 school uniforms
that need your attentions...!

<vbg>

tan.