Fra: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 15. februar 2004 15:39
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Do Smarter Cameras make Dumber Photogs?

I don't know what AEL is, but I bet honeycomb metering is for shooting bees.
  Mark Cassino must use that a lot.  <vbg>

-frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

>From: Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Do Smarter Cameras make Dumber Photogs?
>Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 03:46:07 -0800
>
>Just out of curiosity, do you use all those features, and
>whatever else your camera offers?
>
>BTW, what's AEL?
>
>Alan Kerr wrote:
> >
> > I wouldn't want to be without spot metering, AEL, aperture priority,
> > shutter priority, honeycomb metering, DX coding (which as well as
> > setting ISO gives the camera information for flash photography),
> > wireless flash, predictive focussing, exposure compensation, flash
> > compensation.

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn
.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca