Well, we're not real editors, just playing around with
different ideas to perhaps stimulate some thought and
creativity.  Just tossing about ideas.

I'm pretty firmly rooted in my vision, and generally
disregard suggestions about cropping and content (as far as
redoing a photo is concerned), but the suggestions presented
sometimes provide fresh ideas, maybe even for other photos.

I don't really consider suggesting alternate cropping an
edit, rather, I look at it as an exploration of
possibilities.