From: Steve Jolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PAW - seated @ 1/4
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:57:22 +0000

graywolf wrote:
but everytime
someone posts a photo, there are a bunch of folks that jump in and say you should have made a different photo. That is a bunch of crap.

I disagree - generally I see people jumping in and saying *they'd* have made a different photo. As far as I'm concerned, I welcome that - if I post a photo and a bunch of experienced photographers tell me how they'd have done it differently, then that's a whole bunch of new things I can try the next time.

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca