The April Pentax Users Gallery is now available for your
perusal.
We have 63 submissions this month.
I would like to thank the PUG team once again for a fine effort
at making this months gallery work.
This month we had Jostein Øksne, Delano Mireles, Gary Murphy,
and Sid Barras (who made a supreme effort to acomplish the task
this month, I might add) coding pages, Jan van Wijk and Yves
Caudano made the thumbnails, and Michael Bromm and myself made
the index page. Jostein went way beyond the call this month by
creating some sort of computer sorcery that made the internal
links automatically. If we don't watch it, these darned
computers will put us all out of work<G>.
Please enjoy this months offering, it is, as always, at:
http://pug.komkon.org/
Thanks
Bill