From: "John Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WAY OT - English Sport Cars:
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:03:16 -0500 (EST)

As did I. I drove the original, many times.

But the MINI is a heck of a lot smaller than practically
anything else on the road this side of Tokyo (except the
Swatch, perhaps), and is much more fun to drive.
(This opinion is shared by my mother's neighbour, who
had a Swatch capable of 120mph.  He drives a MINI now).