From: "Mark Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: WAY OT - English Sport Cars:

I knew > plenty of people who turned $10,000.00 motorcycles into scrap metal in > less time than it takes to say it. Even without crashing, the cost of > travel, fuel, tires and race equipment add up *really* fast! > > If I now had all the money I spent or racing I could easily afford a > couple of ist-D's, a 600/4.0 and a bunch of plane tickets to exotic > places to shoot! > > -- > Mark Roberts > Photography and writing > www.robertstech.com

I drink to make other people interesting.
-- George Jean Nathan