From: Steve Jolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: my PAW
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:53:57 +0000

Isn't it the slit of the shutter repeatedly catching the propeller as the former moves down and the latter goes round? It's a very nice effect, whatever the cause :-)

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca