They went nice in a straight line, a bit like the Kawasaki 500 mach III. The best Kwaka I ever rode was a Z1R II 1100, now they could handle

Alan

Mark Roberts wrote:

"William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: "Cotty"

On 22/2/04, KENNETH WALLER THE GOD disgorged:

I was able to get the 350 up to an indicated 130+ mph.

My Mazda RX-2 would go that fast, but sometimes it would also become
airborne all on it's own.
Real fun is going that fast on a souped up Kawasaki 900.

I assume you're talking about the original KZ 900? I would hope there was some chassis work done in addition to the engine soup-up! Those things had a scary reputation for stability (or lack thereof)!

130 mph on a modern Kawasaki 900 would be as exciting as watching paint
dry - at least until a corner came up ;-)