I didn't mean to impune the dignity of the 80-200 2.8. It is gorgeous; it's
also really expensive and very heavy. An f4 would make more sense. Also,
although the FA 135 2.8 is a very good lens, I have yet to see one in a
finish that matches any current camera. They all seem to have that grey F135
look to them. Also, the manual focussing is really loose on the examples I
have seen. Maybe the rumoured 120 Limited will be good; however, rumours are
that it, too, is a macro; not that there is anything wrong with that, but it
definitely adds to the cost, as well as the focussing speed.

Cameron