I'm not trying to say anything. Much of what I shoot is mere entertainment. If I think something make an interesting picture, i shoot it. The exposure is dead nuts right on, based on the histogram and a comparison of four or five bracketed shots. I'm amazed that you can judge exposure based on a web image that has been PhotoShoped. You must have ESP <vbg>.
Paul