No, you'll have to ye Haggis.

At 03:37 PM 2/23/04, you wrote:
All this is very interesting. While I like a wee bit of Irish, or Bourbon once in a while, I equate drinking Scotch with proving my manhood. Can I just stick my hand in a fire or something instead?

--

Steve Jolly wrote:
I have to disagree there - as an Englishman with a large number of Scottish friends and whisky-snob acquaintances, I can assure you that the idea of drinking single malts with ice is widely (although not universally) regarded as heresy over here. :-) The optional addition of a small quantity of water is generally accepted though.

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."

I drink to make other people interesting.
-- George Jean Nathan