Bob's suggestion of posting info about "lesser known"
photogs is, of course, a good one.  However, not everyone
knows about the better known photogs ... someone on the
Leica list had, for example, never heard of Salgado or
Nachtwey.  Still, putting forth the names and perhaps urls
of any photog is a Good Thing.

A favorite of mine is Chih Hsin Yang.  I saw some of his
work in a Taiwanese  publication, Photographers
International (a beautiful magazine, almost booklike in its
quality) but have not been able to find any of his work on
the net.  He was, it seems, unknown even in his own
country.  The photos published in the magazine in June,
1999, were all about forty years old and the first time any
of the work had been published.

If anyone knows more about this photographer, please tell
us.

shel