One of the things that's helped me learn about photography,
and given me great pleasure, is looking at the work of other
photographers.  Unfortunately, no one can know of all the
photographers that have produced books, shows, or who have
done good or important work.  And geographic and time
constraints preclude seeing the exhibits of all our favorite
photogs as well.  Also, it's probably true that we tend to
gravitate to the photographers who do the work that we have
a special fondness for, possibly missing other interesting
work and learning experiences.

Recently I've been reviewing the work of Eugene Richards and
I thought I'd post a URL to give those unfamiliar with his
work a chance to get aquatinted with his photography.

http://www.magnumphotos.com/c/htm/TreePf_MAG.aspx?E=29YL53ZOSA1I&Det=T

Maybe, if others see fit, they can tell us about their
favorite photographer(s) and post a URL or information about
them.  Just a thought.

shel