On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:23:25 -0500, you wrote:

>I think the DOF works very well here.  My favorite PAW so far.
>(Except for my left rear paw, which I'm also very fond of).
>-Lon

Thanks so much.

I would have liked less contrast so the center came out lighter. I may
work with that in PS sometime. The lady filling more of the frame
would have been nice also.

This was an opportunity shot, and the window of opportunity was maybe
five or ten seconds. No zoom, no time to change lenses, no way to zoom
with my feet because we couldn't stray from the path.  Next time I may
think to bracket.

Overall I really like the colors.  I'll keep my eye out for the
painters and sculptors when they return in the spring.
Their work is very interesting to watch.

And they never say " Whatcha doin? Taking Pictures?"...

--
John Mustarde
www.photolin.com