Hi all
Having got the MZ-S and saving for the *ist D,
I have (finally) decided to sell these very nice Pentax items to the highes
bidders.
I'll be offering the items on ebay in a while, and I thought you'd like to
know!

Bodies:
Pentax P50 (P5), excellent condition
Pentax P30n (P3n),excellent condition
Pentax Z1 (PZ1), excellent condition

Lenses:
SMC M 1.7/50mm, cery good condition
SMC A 1.4/50mm, excellent condition
SMC A 4-5.6/35-80mm (Standard lens for MZ-M), very good condition
SMC M 2.0/85mm, good condition
SMC M 2.8/105mm, very good condition
SMC A 2.8/135mm, excellent condition

Anyone intersted, please email me off list, to ask questions or give me an
offer.
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Photographs will be posted shorly at www.fotopic.net (search for bladt and
you'll find af gallery called Cameras FS".

I'll be selling all of my Exakta (35mm) stuff as well...
All the best

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt