Hi,

I have a few items up for sale. Please contact me, off list of course, if you are
interested. Thanks.

Adapter, thread to K-Mount in EX to EX+ condition for $13 and I'll pay the shipping
(within reason).

SMC Takumar 50mm f1.4 in EX condition for $45. This is the late model with the
rubberized focus ring. Very minor signs of wear, a very slight case of yellowing and a
few dust specks. I have shot photos recently with the lens mounted on a ZX-5n and the
dust specks did not affect picture quality. The color test shots I made looked quite
nice and weren't overtly warm despite the slight yellow cast. Comes with original
front lens cap and a Vivitar slip-on rear cap. I can email some shots made with the
lens.

I also have a ZX-5 body that died and Pentax wanted about $140 to fix it. We decided
to pass, so if someone wants to make me an offer on the body, either for parts or to
get it fixed for the above price, please write. The camera is in EX+ condition
cosmetically at least. I think I may still have the estimate from Pentax.

And now for the big ticket item, I've decided to sell my 77mm Ltd (silver) which is in
EX+ to LN- condition. There is one tiny flaw in the surface paint/coating and it's
about the size of a pencil lead in diameter. I bought it used from another list
member, I believe, about 18 to 24 months ago. I'm just not using it as much as I
thought I would and feel I should let someone else be it's mother for a while. I know
what they are going for new, but I haven't seen one used for sale. I want at least
$400 for it and will take offers through Saturday.

I'm going to list these items on Ebay this Sunday, so please contact me before then if
you are interested. I have photos of all these items if you want to see something. I
also have recent photos taken with the lenses that I could send along. I can mail
these items worldwide and prefer Paypal, but would consider money orders or a check,
but I would have to hold the large ticket item until the check clears. We can discuss
shipping as I would probably just add actual charges. Thanks.

Jim