I have the following cameras and lenses for sale:
Pentax Z-1 AF SLR + Fdp Gripstrap + F electronic cable release + instruction manual, in Spanish (I will also include 2 unused 2CR5 lithium batteries, each one lasts about twenty-five 36-exposure films). The camera is in excellent condition, both mecanically and electronically, but there is some "mist" into the eyepiece, barely visible except against strong light. It doesn't have any influence on the performance of the camera or the metering, but it is somewhat annoying when shooting backlit scenes. I suppose it is quite easy to clean, but I don't dare to disassemble the eyepiece, and as I want to sell the camera, it doesn't make to much sense to have it cleaned. I want 220 euros for everything, a cheap price due to the eyepiece issue.

Pentax MZ-5 AF SLR + Fg AA battery grip + Spanish instruction manual. Both the camera and the battery grip are in LN condition (I don't have the neckstrap, though). 200 euros.

SMC-Pentax FA 80-320 mm. 4.5-5.6 AF zoom (black version) + Pentax plastic clip-on hood (designed for the K-series 85-210 mm.) 135 euros. In excellent+ condition. 130 euros.

SMC Pentax 105 mm. 2.8 (K series). Mint condition, including the original hard case (the latter is worn but usable). A rare lens, quite difficult to find, much less a perfect sample like this one. 180 euros.

Kenko SHQ 1.5x AF teleconverter + case. Like new and boxed, it has the contacts needed for Pentax powerzoom lenses. 60 euros.

If you are interested in one of these items, please send a message to my email box, not the list. Shipping expenses are not included in these prices.
Thank you for your attention.

"The struggle of people against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting" Milan Kundera ("La lucha del pueblo contra el poder es la lucha de la memoria contra el olvido")