From: Boros Attila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PAW
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:51:44 +0200

Very simple and elegant composition. Maybe too simple, but I like it.
But I would try putting something on that hanger, maybe a hat or a
coat.

Attila

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca