From: "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PAW
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 01:17:55 +1100

Two different shots.I don't think the homeless man got up before so once
more.I cropped any reference spots because I was trying to focus on face and
body language.He was asleep in front of a local hotel.
The young girl was posing for her mother and I took the bit between the
http://www.pbase.com/image/25408669
http://www.pbase.com/image/26298462

All comment s welcome.
Regards Chris Kennedy